Hey y'all!!! This week has been wonderful- Since my time is dwindling until I go back to work, I'm soaking up every single second with my sweet babe. Here are five things that's make this momma happy this week:
1. Halloween. Would you look at us? ha! I debated for so long whether or not to dress up as a family, and the day before I decided to...and that's why our costumes are a little...
We stayed home and greeted the little kids for a little while until it was time for W's bedtime. Wanna know something crazy? I never really watched Charlie Brown when I was growing up...but I think we look pretty cute anyway! I also never watched Winnie the Pooh...I was weird, I guess.
2. Cloth diapers! I ordered a stash of Cloth Diapers and they arrived this week. I am so excited to use them and a little overwhelmed. Any momma's out there that use them, please feel free to give me any advice! I think Winslow approves!
3. Fall. I just love fall..the leaves, pumpkins, hot cocoa....and of course, the cool weather. Those photos were taken in the fall of 2011. They are some of my favorites.
4. Working part-time...I just found out this week that my current employer is allowing me to work part time now. PRAISE THE LORD. No really, this is a HUGE answered prayer because there is no way I can leave Winslow that much. For all you full-time working moms: I salute you! You are AWESOME.
5. My little guy...just because. He makes all my days sweet.
Linking up here!