I'm linking up this week with the lovely ladies of Five on Friday.
1. I've been making my Christmas list already and have a few things I hope to get. One of them is am embroidery machine! If I would have had a girl first, this would have definitely been my push present, but I'm still going to go crazy with monogramming all of W's clothes and mine too! Who doesn't love monograms?!? I want to monogram some pillows for my guestroom..look how pretty!
Speaking of Christmas, we have decided to do this tradition each year for ourselves and W. Something you want, something to read, something to wear, and something you need. I love this idea and it also helps with overbuying or purchasing things you don't think you'll really use. Santa will still come visit, but from mom and dad, Winslow will get those four gifts.
2. If ANYONE knows where I can get polka-dotted tights from, please let me know! I've been looking and can't find any!
Aren't those the CUTEST?
3. I've been on the fence about dressing little one up for Halloween...he'll be 2.5 months and I don't know what to dress him up as..he's so little and the only reason I'll dress him up is really for me to take pictures, but for you momma who had little bitty ones, did you dress them up? Got any ideas for me?
And i totally want to dress Darla up in this.... HAHA!
4. I bought these the other day and can't wait to get them. Free shipping for Target Redcard people is AMAZING! :) And they are super cheap and have great reviews for comfort. Now to find a cheetah scarf...
5. So I've just made the switch to bloglovin' and pretty much drool over it. I love the ease it has to read blogs, and it's fun to find new ones to match your interests! I had previously just been reading blogs through blogger, but this is way more fun. You can follow me there, I'd love it if you do!
Happy Friday, lovelies! Here's to a great weekend!