Happy Friday, everyone!! I hope y'all have some big plans for the weekend! I sure do! I am going to see the Hungar Games tonight, doing a little shopping with my lovely sis-in-law tomorrow, hopefully finishing up my garden, and spending quality time with friends and family.
Here's a quick look at my week via Instagram!
1. I found these lovely wedges at the thrift store for $3.00. The tags were still on them too!
2. On the first day of Spring, God decided to put a gorgeous rainbow in the sky. It was SO beautiful and a great reminder of His promises to us!
God is so creative and rainbows are one of my favorite things ever.
3. I had a good laugh when we went to Home Depot to get some lumbar for our raised garden...hubby didn't know the differece between treated and non treated wood and I had to explain it to him. The woman who was helping us asked Seth "is this your first project?" hehe...
4. And look how handsome he is! Sometimes a suit is mandatory in law school...and when it is, I love taking his photo because he is so cute! ;)
5. Wow! That hair is out of control.
6. I made a cookie in a mug- has anyone else tried it? It's surprisingly better than I thought! Find the recipe here.
7. And finally, I did a little Spring decorating.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of blessings!