This week is halfway over...YAY!!! I have some big fun plans for the weekend so I cannot wait until it gets here!
Here's what I'm loving this week!
1. I'm loving that it's my sis-in-law's birthday this weekend and we are going to see The Vow on Friday! It's looks really cute!
2. I'm loving the new Toms ballet flats..I want a pair in every color!
3. I'm loving this DIY canvas I made the other day. I am so proud of it and it was super inexpensive! Go here for the full tutorial.
4. I'm loving that Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Hubby and I have decided not to go to dinner, but instead we will stay home, cook a delicious meal together, and have a nice dinner by candlelight with roses...it was ALL his idea...well, most of it. ;) I found a funny picture from our Valentine's Day three years ago... a couple friends and I made matching shirts for our then boyfriends and took pictures with a teddy bear. HA!! (It's very corny, I know...but it makes me laugh when I look back on those funny memories)
5. I'm loving that I bought this at the store today:
Oh yeah. RED lips, here I come.
What are you loving? Hope you have a wonderful day!