Does anyone else make New Years Resolutions out there? I make year-long goals for myself but refuse to call them New Year Resolutions. :P
1. Cook healthier meals and get on a weekly meal planning schedule. I have done this off and on but I really want to make it a priority. I find that when I stick to a weekly plan, I cook healthier and don't have to go to the store 203 times a week.
2. Become a more organized person. I want to have a cleaning schedule, manage my finances better, and just be more "together" overall.
3. Incorporate exercise into my week. Hubby and I got a gym membership that we've been wanting for a while for a Christmas gift and I want to put it to use!
4. Serve more. No explanation needed.
5. View my workplace as a mission field. Learn how to share Jesus with my co-workers without being scared.
6. Learn how to serve and love my husband better. Be a better wife. Listen more, speak less.
7. Clean out my house- we have too much stuff.
I am excited to get started- 2012, let's do this!
What are some of your goals for the year? Do share!