Today was a good day. It was casual day at work- and that makes me happy.
When my boss announced that we could wear jeans, it reminded me of this clip from The Office:
I love The Office.
ANYWAY, I did dress appropriately... hehe!
Here's my week via Instagram!
1. Took advantage of Cyber Monday and bought these cheetah print flats for under $10 shipped! Oh yeah, and my cute little Penny Girl wanted in the photo.
2. Hubby cooked dinner just a tad too long. ;) It's okay babe, you are still awesome!
3. Got on the ball with making some Christmas gifts. I have seriously been running so far behind this year...but i'm trying my hardest not to get caught up in the Christmas hustle and bustle. I want to remember the REAL reason for this holiday- the birth of Jesus!
4. 4. Tried a new recipe form Pinterest. and it was THE BOMB. Southern Style Pulled Pork BBQ. I was proud of myself for nailing one of hubby's favorite foods!
5. Going to do a lot of baking this weekend...and I can't wait to share the recipes with y'all next week!
6. Finally put the finishing touches on our Christmas decor.
7. Picked up some pallets and CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE SOMETHING AWESOME FROM THEM! :)
8. Make some Monkey Bread for a Saturday morning snack. YUM!
And tonight I am going to a Pinterest Party with some of my friends! What? You haven't heard of that before? We are just getting the supplies for a project on pinterest we want to do, and then making it together while eating junk food and chatting away! Sounds great, huh?
Happy Weekend, friends! If you want to follow me on Instagram my username is mrskaitjones. Please come join me for a glimpse into my week.