I wanted to share with y'all a few of them.
1. Put a couple marshmellows in your bag of brown sugar to keep it from becoming hard.
2. Fold all your sheets and put them in a pillow case so you won't ever have to search for a matching sheet set!
3. Pour some vinegar in hot water and pour over old paintbrushes. They will become like new again!
4.Use mayo to remove a water ring from wood!
5. WD-40 will take crayon marks off of your walls? Pretty genious! I haven't tried it, but I think it probably works..? :)
6. A little tip to help bake cupcakes and make them look professional!
Want to follow me on Pinterest? Please do! Click here!