I promise to stop talking about how I am on a quest to become organized, but here is another post in relation to that topic. I think it's a good idea to set goals for yourself. And so that's what I am going to do each month. That way, I will write (or type) them out and that means I HAVE to follow through with it, right? (hehe)
So here are my goals for the month of September:
1. Do a better job at keeping the house clean.
2. Decorate my home for FALL!
3. Lose 5 pounds (of course)
4. Get involved in a small group at our church.
5. Complete 5 things on my 101 in 1001 list.
6. Make sure I plan out my weekly menu every week.
7. Keep up with my daily devotional.
I believe all of those are very attainable and I am excited to get with the program. :)
I can't wait to decorate for FALL. It's my favorite season for decorating...besides Christmas.