16 February 2011
What I'm loving Wednesday
I get really excited on Wednesdays for two reasons:
1. The weekend is NEAR.
2. I get to share with some great people what I'm loving!
Jamie @ This Kind of Love hosts a WILW party and you should definitely join us. It's a lot of fun!
Here's what I'm loving:
1. I'm loving that today me and hubby have the DAY OFF! Mine is due to me being really sick, but I am excited to spend a whole day with him. This doesn't happen very often because he works on Saturdays so I can't wait to relax and enjoy the day with him!
2. I'm loving that he also got an iphone this past weekend-I've been playing angry birds NONSTOP. Does anyone else know how awesome this game is? ;)
4. I'm loving the spring weather outside. I know it probably won't last long, but it was SEVENTY degrees here yesterday. SEVENTY!!!! I cannot wait for Spring to finally be here. That means beautiful flowers, nice weather, and the best part: Wearing bright colored sundresses and skirts-I already bought two dresses in hopes that Spring will be here soon! Here's a few beautiful pictures to get you excited for Spring:
5. I'm loving that Harris Teeter Super Doubles starts today- they will double any coupon that is worth $1.98 or less! I save lots of money each time they do this and I can't wait to show you what I get this time! If you're interested in reading about my past couponing trips, just click on the label "Coupons".
Can't wait to read about what you're loving today!
Labels: What I'm Loving Wednesday