Here's what I'm loving this week! If you haven't played along with Jamie, you really should. It's so much fun to see what others are loving! Check it out here!
1. I'm loving all the old pictures I found of my as a child. Even though they are embarrassing, I'm going to share a few because I think they are so funny!
Check out my Keds. and my PERM. wow.
My sweet cousin, Halley, and I at Sunday School. I'm surprised I could hold my head up with those HUMONGOUS bangs overtaking my forehead.
Now if this doesn't SCREAM "I grew up in the 90's" I'm not sure what does. Check out my matching skort and top. and there are those bangs AGAIN!
Aw...a big ol' bow and some ice cream. Still my two favorite things. :)
2. I'm loving that American Idol is tonight? Do any of y'all watch it? Believe it or not, this is the FIRST time I've watched it consistently. I really like it and I think the judges are great. I've heard mixed feelings about Jennifer Lopez..what do you think of her being a judge? Also, I think Steven Tyler is a doll. And he's so funny!
3. I'm loving that the holiday of LOVE is coming up very soon. We both decided to save our money for the France trip we'll be taking next month, but I ever-so-kindly hinted that flowers at The Fresh Market are only $7.99...maybe hubby will surprise me! Here are my three favorite flowers:
4. I'm loving my new Tory Burch flats I got for 50% on Ebay! They are brand new and I won the last bid with like 2 seconds left! Whoo Hoo!!
5. I'm loving my happy little family. I am so blessed to be able to come home to the sweetest pup in the world and a husband that is even sweeter! (I would talk about my two cats, but you know, they aren't that good at showing how sweet they are) Here is a failed attempt at a family photo (at this time, we hadn't adopted our second cat yet)
Happy Wednesday-only two more days until the weekend!! PTL.
P.S. Keep your eyes peeled this afternoon for a before/after post of a lamp I found at Goodwill!!! I'm so excited to share it!