Man, this week I have LOTS that I am loving..I can't wait to share it with you guys!
1. I'm LOVING that my WONDERFUL, hard-working, awesomely talented, handsome husband got into LAW SCHOOL! He found out on Monday that he got into his FIRST choice of Law Schools (well, it was a tie between two schools, but still!) People!!! We are so excited and I am SOOOO proud of him.
take a look:
I love this picture because we had just gotten announced as Mr. and Mrs. Jones and, as you can see, we were both pumped. ;)
See? I told you he's cute. hehe..and doesn't he look like a lawyer already?!
2. I'm loving these pillows I made over the weekend. I was looking through the Ballard Designs Catalog (LOVE that catalog) and saw some pillows I
3. I'm loving that we bought our plane tickets to go to France for our 1 year anniversary (we are celebrating just a tad early) /brother visit (he is working there for a year)! We only have just over a month until we leave- and tickets were extremely reasonable. Let me just say that I have spent MORE money to fly from NC to TX before..yes, it's true. I can't wait to show hubby all the beauty that France has. It's going to be so wonderful. We are planning a very fun and busy trip.
4. I'm loving that my AWESOME sister in law is coming to visit this weekend- I CANNOT WAIT for her to get here. We are going to shop and talk and eat and watch movies! You know, all the things sisters do! AND look at how beautiful she is!
5. I'm loving that the Lord always provides for us. Time and time again, I doubt Him and say "Are you sure about this?" or "I don't know, God, I think this is what we should do" when really all I have to do is put my trust in Him and he'll never lead me in the wrong direction. Too often do I forget that and try to think I can do it myself. How darn silly of me. God has blessed our marriage so much already. I don't deserve one tiny bit of it but am so THANKFUL for it.
If you want to play along, link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!!!!
Happy Wednesday, Y'all!!