1. I'm loving my new camera bag/ purse that my dad got me for Christmas!
It's so great for all my camera parts and extra lens and it's super cute too! You can find it here!
2. I'm loving that Harris Teeter is having super doubles this week! That means that they will double any coupon with a value up to $1.98! You can save lots of money by doing this! I plan on going this afternoon once I get off work.
3. I'm loving that I finally "savvy" on twitter. haha, it's pretty funny to say that, but I have had a twitter account for a while but never knew how to use it. My husband showed me how to follow, tweet, retweet and all that jazz. To be honest, I check twitter a lot now! Thanks, hun! Oh yeah, if you want to. Follow me at kaitjones28! ;)
4. I'm loving that hubby and I are making a mini-vacay to Key West, FL next month! It's just a weekend trip, but I know it'll be a FUN one!
5. I'm loving that I have some yummy new recipes to share with you all soon!! Stay tuned for some yummy finger lickin' food!!